Washable and Reusable Manado Batik Masks (Limited Stocks Designs)
MOFO CHILI uses chilis that are especially grown in our farm in Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Many of us love Batik, but most of us are not aware of the intricacy of each ethnic designs.
With our range of Manado Batik masks, we aim to share more on Manado's Minahasa people and their culture. Each mask comes with a write up on the concept or origin of its Batik design.
- Regular adult size: 23 cm x 7.5 cm (expandable to 14cm from the nose to chin area)
- Diamond design so that it holds without the need of wire
- Batik fabric is cut from a large piece of cloth, so no two piece is exactly alike.
- Please wash the masks prior to usage due to hygiene reasons.
- Due to the hygiene reasons, sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Sizes of mask may differ by 1-2 cm.
- We do not make any claims to the medical benefit of our masks.