RECIPE 1 : Roast Chicken recipe with MOFO Gunpowder
1 whole chicken
3 cloves garlic- crushed
3 cloves garlic (leave skin on)
1 onion chopped
1 tablespoon Mofo gunpowder
1 glass water
- Rub chicken with salt, black pepper, MOFO Gunpowder and crushed garlic.
- Place chicken in oven dish.
- Put thyme, 3 cloves garlic and half of the onion in the chicken.
- Add thyme and onion and drizzle olive oil all over the chicken.
- Pour one glass of water all over the chicken
- Place a bowl of water on another tray in the oven to avoid chicken from getting burnt
- Put in oven at 200 degrees for 45 mins
- Once chicken skin is crispy, serve hot
- Drizzle more MOFO gunpowder according to your liking