Rainbow Fried Rice
800grams cooked rice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 and half tablespoon butter
5 garlic cloves (minced)
2 tablespoons of Dodge The Bullet
1 spring onion (chopped)
8 crab sticks (diced) optional
- At medium heat, use frying pan and heat pan.
- Put butter into heated pan and let it sizzle, while adding garlic. Stir well.
- After approx. 30 seconds, garlic should brown nicely. Add crabstick.
- While stir frying, insert egg and Dodge The Bullet and continue to stir.
- Once it is cooked together, add cooked rice, followed by soy sauce and salt. Continue stirring until it is mixed well together.
- Finally, add the spring onion and mix well.
- Your rainbow fried rice is served.
For vegetarian option, please omit the crabstick.